We all have those meals...the one's we fix weekly for our family. They're quick, easy, or yummy...or quick, easy, AND yummy and often requested by members of our family. Sometimes, though, we get tired of the same things every week, which is why I'm proposing a "recipe swap" of sorts. If you'd like to contribute to and benefit from "Go-To Grub!", please e-mail me your recipes, with "Go-To Grub" in the message line, as many or as few as you like; you might even have them in your sent box because someone has asked you for them in the past! This could potentially be a really great source of variety for our weekly meal plans, so please join the fun! E-mail them as soon as you have some free time so we can get this up and running.

Feel free to pass this along!

mrstylerhamilton@hotmail.com

Monday, October 11, 2010

Chipy Chicken

This is a go-to meal in the kitchen of Erin B.!

She says, "SUPER EASY!!!! For variety, I had two kinds of chips. I covered some chicken in Sour Cream chips, and then covered the other chicken with BBQ chips."

Can I just say that I am so excited to try this because I think Axl would actually eat it!! I'll let you know how it goes--I'm going to try with Fat-free mayo and perhaps baked chips.

One chicken breast per person--sliced in half to make a chicken tender
mayo/miracle whip
chips (I used walmart brand sour cream and also BBQ)

Preheat oven to 400.
Coat chicken in mayo. A thin coat is fine...you just need enough for the chips to stick to.
Crush up several handfuls of one flavor of chips. Coat the chicken with the chips.
Place on cookie sheet.
Bake for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment